Discover Bell Joy Ride: KNOXVILLE, TN

Knoxville Bell Joy Rides are designed to help women of all ages realize their potential through cycling.

We are aiming to create a community that will empower girls and women through the sport, emphasize the importance of goal setting, promote healthy lifestyles, and recognize the positive effects of strong female bonds. While this program is centered around creating camaraderie for women on bikes, it is most importantly about having fun in a constructive environment. It's time for women to come off of the sidelines and feel the connection to Knoxville's mountain bike community. We want to continue spreading the connectedness!

Meet Ambassador Missy

Jaclyn Delacroix
I hope to inspire female mountain bikers with regular, structured, fun, and social rides that appeal to all levels of riders.

I hail from: Knoxville, TN

But I have roots in: Chattanooga, TN

I pay my rent/mortgage by: Conservation fisheries biologist

My guilty pleasure is: Duck fat fries and hamburgers

When I was little, I wanted to grow up and be: Spiderman

Now that I’m all growed up, I really want to: Be big. T-Rex!

The best time I ever had on a bike was: Every time I’m riding dirt!

The worst time I ever had on a bike was: Never really a worst time because any time on a bike is a good time. But learning to ride technical downhill had its moments! Now, it’s all I wanna do!

I love being a Bell Joy Ride Ambassador because: I love curating the love of riding bikes and the freedom it bestows. Empowering women to overcome fears on the bike that can translate into every day life is the best feeling ever.

My mama always used to say: Get out da frig, Petty!

I’ve always wanted a pet: Baby hippopotamus

Because: Duh

Shout out to: Makers of the food things

Because: Food!

My five favorite words are: Beer, breakfast, lunch, dinner, & snacks

Check Out Missy’s Helmet of Choice

Sixer

The design is comfortable, cool, and protective. I wear it for all the bike things: mountain, gravel, and road.

Join a Ride

Shop the Product

Built to Lead

See the full line of helmets
Sixer with MIPS

SIXER

Super 3R with MIPS

SUPER 3R

Z20 with MIPS

Z20