Bell Helmets is committed to supporting the sports we’re born from and the organizations that preserve, enhance, and elevate the activities we’re passionate about.
Here are the organizations and causes we hold near and dear:
- American Supercamp is a riding skills and balance improvement course for ALL motorcycle riders using innovative riding drills composed by the best riders in motorcycling. The camp is designed to force students to critically think about their actions and the effects on the handling of the motorcycle. The camp focuses on improving techniques of cornering for safety and speed; improving abilities going into a corner, getting out of a corner, and if need be, passing the competition. American Supercamp also trains the United States Marine Corps and educates new Marines on safety purchasing decisions.
- The Carlin Dunne Foundation is focused on developing preventative resources and rehab programs for extreme sport athletes diagnosed with or at risk for CTE, Concussion Syndrome, and Traumatic Brain Injury. The foundation is also dedicated to providing mentorship programs for up-and-coming riders, and developing a network focused on providing the tools necessary to succeed. Programs are geared to help rookies navigate the business realm and hone their skills in the extreme sports arena.
- Good Ride is a motorcycle charity ride that focuses on getting out on the open road with your friends and checking out new destinations while promoting and supporting good causes. Good Ride is a 501c3 charity that was started by freestyle motocross rider, Carey Hart that works with key charities close to Carey’s heart. The intention of Good Ride is to give back while doing what he loves to do — ride motorcycles! Good Ride is proud to continue their work with Infinite Hero, a military charity that gives back 100%. Proceeds from Good Ride rallies go directly to helping veterans in need.
- Helmets On Heads is a nonprofit that focuses on raising awareness about the importance of helmet safety, regardless of trip type or length, while giving helmets of all types away to those who cannot afford them.
- The Santa Cruz Mountains Trail Stewardship is a nonprofit trail stewardship and resource management organization that builds and maintains great trails for everyone, and connects communities to nature through responsible outdoor recreation. We serve all trail users throughout Santa Cruz, San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
- Motorcycle Missions is a nonprofit that helps Veterans and First Responders with PTS(D) find hope and healing through motorcycle therapy. At Motorcycle Missions they understand much of the post-traumatic stress (disorder) paradigm is that the need for purpose, camaraderie, and adrenaline is of the utmost importance. Motorcycle Missions’ hope is to encourage participants to instill a life-long passion for riding and building motorcycles, that will help them enjoy a happy, healthy, and balanced lifestyle after trauma.
- Motorcycle Relief Project (MRP) is a nonprofit organization based in Evergreen, Colorado. The vision for the organization was born when the founder, Tom Larson, began learning about PTSD and the incredible toll it was taking on military veterans and first responders. Aware of how therapeutic it was to get on his motorcycle and ride when he needed to relax and blow off some steam, Tom couldn't help but think that taking veterans with PTSD and other injuries on motorcycle adventure trips would be a great way of helping them decompress, learn some tools for managing stress, and connect with other veterans with whom they may have something in common.
- Safe Kids Worldwide is a nonprofit organization working to help families and communities keep kids safe from injuries. Safe Kids works with an extensive network of more than 400 coalitions in the United States and with partners in more than 30 countries to reduce preventable injuries.