Discover Bell Joy Ride: GIG HARBOR, WA

As a lover of the Pacific Northwest and all things biking, it is an absolute honor to help energize the Bell Joy Ride program in Gig Harbor and the surrounding areas.

With the support of Bell Helmets, our community, and incredible existing family of women riders, we will build a program that opens the door for women of all ability levels to ride in a supportive, structured, and enjoyable environment! It doesn’t matter if you pedaled your way out of the womb or you're anticipating your first ride, I can’t wait to share some smiles with you on the trails!

Meet Ambassador Natasha

Jaclyn Delacroix
Mountain bikes have brought confidence and courage into my life in a way I’ve never experienced before and I want to share that with everyone!

I hail from: Gig Harbor, Washington

But I have roots in: #PNW4LIFE

I pay my rent/mortgage by: Brand Communications & Social Marketing Director / part time beer slinger at 7 Seas Brewing

My guilty pleasure is: Finding rare mushrooms while out on a trail ride

When I was little, I wanted to grow up and be: A Ballerina

Now that I’m all growed up, I really want to: Do all the things, have all the fun

The best time I ever had on a bike was: Pick a time

The worst time I ever had on a bike was: Is this a trick question?

I love being a Bell Joy Ride Ambassador because: Getting people stoked on bikes is the best

My mama always used to say: Go play outside

I’ve always wanted a pet: Hummingbird — I have some but they won't let me pet them

Because: Have you seen them?

Shout out to: The person who invented the chamois

Because: Its a game changer

My five favorite words are: Hold my beer, watch this

Check Out Natasha’s Helmet of Choice

Bell Super DH

Super DH

I love all my Bell Helmets for different reasons but the Super DH has my heart. Having the ability to go between a half shell and full face on trail, in a matter of seconds, is a game changer. It's comfortable and confidence inspiring, I absolutely love it.

Join a Ride

Shop the Product

Built to Lead

See the full line of helmets
Sixer with MIPS

SIXER

Super 3R with MIPS

SUPER 3R

Z20 with MIPS

Z20