Discover Bell Joy Ride: EDMONTON, AB

Edmonton Bell Joy Rides are all about getting women excited about mountain biking.

We have extensive circles of riders to engage, and we’re passionate about maintaining a lifestyle that facilitates healthy mind and body. We want to build a fun and safe place for women to come and spend time together on the incredible singletrack that Alberta has to offer. We want our rides to be events that women look forward to and plan their summers around. Our Joy Rides are about building relationships, getting outside, and building memories. We want people to go to work the next day and be excited to share their adventures with their coworkers.

Meet Ambassador Nina

Jaclyn Delacroix
I have made it my mission to share my passion for cycling with everyone.

I hail from: Edmonton, Alberta

But I have roots in: Edmonton

I just keep coming back. I pay my rent/mortgage by: I am a Cytogenetics Technologist, aka a scientist

My guilty pleasure is: Cheerios. God I love cereal. With a banana.

When I was little, I wanted to grow up and be: A scientist. Nailed it.

Now that I’m all growed up, I really want to: Be a serial entrepreneur

The best time I ever had on a bike was: Every time I ride I say "this is the best time." I never regret riding.

The worst time I ever had on a bike was: Riding 100km to the middle of nowhere, Alberta … on my cyclocross bike, into a storm with rain, while bonking. That was type II fun.

I love being a Bell Joy Ride Ambassador because: I meet the most amazing and inspiring women. Every event I return home with a full heart, hungry for more.

My mama always used to say: Just be kind

I’ve always wanted a pet: African Serval, but they are $13,000 and it would eat me so outside of my price range and it probably wouldn't be a great idea.

Because: Just google it. You'll want one too.

Shout out to: All the people that find reasons to be happy and inclusive. To those that stand up against divisiveness and put their energy into building people up.

Because: You inspire me and your strength fuels me.

My five favorite words are: Persnickety, orotund, fuss (but always with the word "don't" in front), effervescent, and janky

Check Out Nina’s Helmet of Choice

Super 3R

I really like the Super 3R with the magnetic clips. The helmet is versatile and covers the sides of my head, while fitting well. In Winter, the trails can have unexpected slippery patches, sending you in a direction you aren't anticipating. I like knowing the helmet I'm wearing covers all sides of my head. I also like that I can take my helmet off without taking my gloves off. The magnetic clip is such a simple and elegant design piece. It totally changes winter riding for me.

Join a Ride

Shop the Product

Built to Lead

See the full line of helmets
Sixer with MIPS

SIXER

Super 3R with MIPS

SUPER 3R

Z20 with MIPS

Z20