The two-time World Champion is back in Bell Helmets where he belongs! Though the past year and a half has been absolutely crazy with events and races cancelled, it seems we have some light at the end of the tunnel and racing will start back up again. Racing is where Danny Hart — hailing from Redcar, England — becomes an animal and can stand on top of any podium at any race venue. For Danny, when it’s race day, it’s on.
With Bell’s already impressive Downhill World Cup roster which includes Aaron Gwin, Commencal/Muc-Off, and Atherton Racing, Danny Hart gives Bell that extra boost of World Cup dominance.
We can’t wait to root Danny on this season and have him work with us on launching future products. Stay tuned!Austin Rojas, Bell Marketing Manager
UCI Downhill World Cup Schedule
If all goes as planned, here’s how the tour should play out:
- June 12–13: Leogang, Austria
- July 3–4: Les Gets, France
- August 14–15: Maribor, Slovenia
- August 24–29: UCI Mountain Bike World Championships — Val di Sole, Italy
- September 4–5: Lenzerheide, Switzerland
- September 18–19: Snowshoe, USA
Make sure to follow Danny to stay up to date on what’s going on in his world.