Born In Moto
No other helmet manufacturer has deeper roots in motocross. Much of what Bell engineers learned from creating the award-winning Moto-9 helmet went into the Full-9 full-face mountain bike helmet. Take that unrivaled experience, combine it with feedback from downhill and BMX pros, and you have the winning formula. The Full-9 meets the most stringent ASTM Downhill Mountain Bike Racing standard as well as CPSC and CE bicycle safety benchmarks. Additional motocross trickle-down technologies include the Eject Helmet Removal System and magnetic cheekpads. Beyond that, the Full-9 includes features like Soundtrax built-in speaker pockets and audio cable routing, and an integrated breakaway camera mount. Add in a lightweight carbon shell, a wide field of view, Overbrow Ventilation intakes and Velocity Flow Ventilation and you have the world's most advanced helmet for DH or BMX.
- Total Vents 10 helmet vents, 3 brow ports
- Ventilation Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation Velocity Flow Ventilation - Originally developed for moto use, the Velocity Flow Ventilation system pulls air through the internal venting system to help keep the rider cool and dry.
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle ASTM F1952-00 (Downhill) ASTM F2032-06 (BMX)
- Construction Lightweight full carbon shell
- Visor Flying Bridge visor: Originally developed for moto use, this visor's side-mounted screws are easy to adjust, even while wearing gloves
- Interior XT-2 extended wear interior
- Safety Integrated Eject compatibility: In case of a crash, this design lets first responders gently remove helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary injuries
- Weight 1130 grams (size M)