There's no reason to skimp on comfort and protection while trying to maintain a budget. The Formula benefits from the same technologies that make our road helmets such champions of comfort and safety; this model features the MIPS impact management as well as our Float Fit retention system and innovative Sweat Guide liner. Elegant shape, fluid aerodynamics and ample ventilation ensure the Formula's place as a classy all-rounder.
- Total Vents 19 vents
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- MIPS MIPS®-Equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Fit System Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Weight 285 grams (size M)