Survival of the Fit
Taking its cues from the same technology as our flagship helmets, and employing the same painstaking attention to detail, the Falcon Joy Ride is a superb all-rounder. The enhanced energy management and protection of integrated MIPS is allied with our height- and width-adjustable Float Fit retention system and finished off with a supremely comfortable liner featuring an innovative Sweat Guide. Comfortable, cool, sleek and sophisticated, and ready to take that long ride ... what are you waiting for?
- Total Vents 18 vents
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- MIPS MIPS®-Equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Fit System Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Reflectivity Rear reflective strip
- Weight 297 grams (size M)