Head of the Pack
The Z20 is the result of years spent analyzing how helmets fit, optimizing aerodynamics, reviewing test data, gathering real-world feedback, and applying our cumulative knowledge of impact management. Our unique progressive layering energy management system utilizes two separate layers of hard-shelled EPS foam in addition to Integrated MIPS -- enabling us to improve impact performance via multi-density foam and at the same time deliver a more compact overall shape, sleeker design and maximized ventilation. And thanks to a smart combination of the MIPS layer and retention system, the Z20 sets a new standard in fit and comfort. Superb fit is further optimized with the Float Fit Race retention system, featuring height- and width-adjustable cradles and an intuitive, easy-to-use tension dial, and then finished off with our comfortable and sweat-wicking X-Static padding. No matter how long, hot or hard the ride is, the Z20 will ensure that cool heads prevail.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned Lightweight straps
- Fit System Float Fit Race - A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- Ventilation Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear X-Static padding - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- MIPS MIPS®-Equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Total Vents 18 vents
- Weight 305 grams (size M)