Z20 Aero MIPS
Z20 Aero MIPS
Built to Lead
Every watt counts. The Z20 Aero is built with that in mind, delivering uncompromising performance, innovation, fit and comfort. With its drag-defying shape, Progressive Layering, and Integrated MIPS, this helmet provides real-world performance for riders who want to lead.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. Aero-optimized shape Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned Lightweight straps
- Fit System Float Fit Race - A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- Ventilation Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear X-Static padding - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- MIPS MIPS®-Equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Total Vents 10 vents
- Weight 296 grams (size M)