The Boundary Breaker
The last thing you want to be thinking about in the middle of a long backcountry ride is your helmet. It should be well-ventilated. It should protect your head. And it should fit so well that you don't know it's there. The Sixer takes to the trail with our integrated MIPS technology, resulting in a sleeker, closer-to-the-head fit that combines with our Float Fit system and proprietary Sweat Guide to ensure unprecedented comfort in a helmet. Goggle compatibility, complete with a strap gripper at the rear of the helmet, adjustable visor height, integrated camera/light mount and a full hard shell round out the package. We've sweated every detail on the Sixer so that out on the trail, the only sweating you'll have to worry about is your own.
- Construction Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts Exposed polycarbonate roll cage Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Fit System Float Fit Race - A state-of-the-art lightweight fit system featuring seamless integration with MIPS, an easy-to-turn dial, wide-range vertical adjustment and padded width-adjustable cradles
- Ventilation Dual Flow Ventilation features air ports along the brow to provide ventilation and help defog goggles
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear X-Static padding - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- MIPS MIPS®-Equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Total Vents 26 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
- Weight 410 grams (size M)
- Visor 4-Position adjustable visor: The no-slip design allows on-the-fly adjustments so the rider can position visor at desired angle with a simple tug up or down