Nomad W MIPS
Nomad W MIPS
Get Out and Ride!
There is no better feeling than getting out on your bike and exploring new and exciting trails, and the Nomad helmet is designed to do exactly that. With its lightweight in-mold construction, and Ergo Fit adjustment, the Nomad delivers exceptional comfort no matter how long you are out on your bike. The trail-specific design includes plenty of lower coverage, and with MIPS technology to boot, you can ride with confidence and focus on the singletrack ahead. The trails are waiting, and with our Nomad helmet, you have no excuse but to get out and ride.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Fit System Ergo Fit - Sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- MIPS MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - A leading slip plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Total Vents 15 vents
- Weight 353 grams
- Visor Removable visor