Climb the Ranks
The sleek shape gets plenty of attention but the real story with Drifter is its incredible versatility. With a trim, compact profile, massive ventilation and superb Float Fit system, you can wear it day in and day out on your regular ride. The removable visor and integrated MIPS energy management make Drifter also perfectly suitable for an all-day epic ride on the weekend.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Fit System Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- MIPS MIPS®-Equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Total Vents 19 vents
- Weight 302 grams (size M)
- Visor Removable visor