Commuting by bike can be exhilarating yet challenging, and the Annex is designed to help empower your mission. The Annex includes MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System), which can provide an additional measure of protection in certain impacts. The Active Air Slider vent lets you regulate temperature for cool comfort. The Float Fit system gives you an easy, comfortable fit, plus this year No-Twist Tri-Glides have been adopted for added ease of adjustment. Special featuresincluding integrated reflectivity, integrated light mount and weather-considered soft-brim visorgive you all the tools you need to be self-sufficient and super mobile.
- Total Vents 7 helmet vents, 3 brow ports, 8 Active Air vents
- Ventilation Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation Active Air features an integrated slider button that opens and closes vents, giving the rider the capability to regulate airflow, temperature and aero efficiency
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- MIPS MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - A leading slip plane technology designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Fit System Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned Ratchet buckle
- Interior X-Static padding - Quick-drying materials, woven with real silver fibers, inhibit growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungi
- Reflectivity Reflective lightweight straps
- Weight 425 grams (size M)