Get Some Air
Super Air MIPS
Super Air MIPS
The Super Air is the first trail helmet offer Flex Spherical + MIPS, making it our most advanced trail helmet. Period. This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach - on any trail, in any terrain. When you're ready to step up, upgrade by adding the optional chin bar. See you on the trail!
- Total Vents 18 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
- Ventilation Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- MIPS FLEX Spherical + MIPS - COMPREHENSIVE ENERGY MANAGEMENT - Flex Spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Visor GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor Accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Fit System Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear