Get Some Air
Super Air MIPS
Super Air MIPS
The Super Air is the first trail helmet offer Flex Spherical + MIPS, making it our most advanced trail helmet. Period. This combination of outstanding safety, optimized ventilation and extreme lightness brings epic achievements within reach on any trail, in any terrain. When youre ready to step up, upgrade by adding the optional chin bar. See you on the trail!
- Total Vents 18 helmet vents, 4 brow ports
- Ventilation Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- MIPS FLEX Spherical + MIPS - COMPREHENSIVE ENERGY MANAGEMENT - Flex Spherical enhances our ability to address high-speed impacts, low-speed impacts, as well as rotational impacts. Think of it as comprehensive protection, with the added bonus of being able to design better helmet ventilation.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. Progressive Layering: The process of engineering a helmet liner with variable EPS foam densities to better manage the transfer of energies after some impacts
- Visor GoggleGuide Adjustable Visor Accommodates both goggles and glasses
- Fit System Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear