Motivation to Ride
For riders looking for a lightweight, well-ventilated helmet that's all about going fast, the Catalyst brings an engineered fit and modernized, rounded shape that looks as modern as it feels. With MIPS newly integrated into the Float Fit system, the Catalyst now offers comprehensive energy management while allowing for a sleeker, more comfortable overall fit. Add to this No-Twist Tri-Glides, cooling Overbrow Ventilation and a removable visor, and the Catalyst is pure motivation to get out there and ride more miles.
- Total Vents 18 vents
- Ventilation Overbrow Ventilation features intake ports on the brow of the helmet to usher in cool air and push it through the air-channel matrix for full-head ventilation
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- MIPS MIPS®-Equipped - MIPS stands for Multi-directional Impact Protection System, which is a leading slip-plane technology inside the helmet designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet. Lightweight internal polycarbonate roll cage
- Visor Removable visor
- Fit System Float Fit - A minimalist, lightweight fit system with an easy-to-turn rubber overmolded dial for adjustments (integrated with MIPS)
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned Lightweight straps
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear
- Weight 329 grams (size M)