Ticket to Ride
Usually, when it comes to value, there's going to be some sort of compromise. With the Avenue, we took a hard line against that. We gave it carefully sculpted vents and a graceful shape. We packed it with the same features and careful touches that define our flagship helmets, such as our Sweat Guide liner and No-Twist Tri-Glides for ease of adjustment. Not to mention integrated MIPS.
- Total Vents 18 vents
- Compliance CPSC Bicycle
- MIPS Integrated MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) - MIPS is designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts. By integrating the MIPS slip plane into the fit system, we are able to reduce complexity and weight for a compact, better ventilated helmet that fits more closely to the head.
- Construction Fusion In-Mold polycarbonate shell - A process pioneered by Bell bonds the helmet's outer shell to the EPS foam liner to create a sturdier helmet.
- Fit System Ergo Fit - Sleek, easy-to-use dial system for one-handed adjustments (integrated with MIPS layer)
- Retention System No-Twist Tri-Glides: Quick-adjust fasteners that help keep straps flat and properly positioned
- Interior Sweat Guide pad design pulls moisture away from the brow pad and away from eyewear