- EPS-lined chinbar
- Five-year warranty
- Flying Bridge Visor
- Integrated vented roost guard
- Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)
- Magnefusion Magnetic Strap Keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- QuickFlip Visor Screws
- TriMatrix Composite Shell
- Velocity Flow Ventilation
- X-Static Extended Wear Interior
- Snell M2010
- Lined Bell Helmet Bag
MAGNEFUSION EMERGENCY REMOVAL SYSTEM CHEEKPADS
Bell's magnetic cheekpad system allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations. Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System the two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider's head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries.
QUICKFLIP VISOR SCREWS
Bell's Flying Bridge Visor is easily adjusted with two hand-in-glove adjustable QuickFlip screws that firmly hold the visor in place.
VELOCITY FLOW VENTILATION
Bell's Velocity Flow Ventilation System literally pulls air through the helmet, keeping the rider cooler.